7/22/2013

Refilling Used Swifter Wet Jet Bottles

I absolutely love my Swifter mop! I have a hard time paying for new spray because it is expensive and so I ration out the spray only spraying minimal amounts as I clean.  I had a friend tell me you could remove the sealed lids by simply boiling them in hot water. I gave it a try and after only 30 seconds of boiling the lid it popped right off. Genius!!! I now don't feel like I have to ration the spray as I clean.  I refill my bottles with water and a concentrated version of my favorite cleaner.

I have done this a few times. The first time the lid popped off as I was boiling it, the second time I boiled it for about 30 seconds and then used a towel to twist the lid off. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...