4/06/2013

Whimsey Lane Apparel Review

Whimsey Lane Apparel sells modest dresses and is now launching their brand new line of modest swimwear!  If you are in the market for a modest dress or swimming suit then this is for you! ; )
The dress that I reviewed was the Ava dress in the black color!  I absolutely love this dress!  I love how modest and comfortable it is!  Another thing that I love is that the dress can be worn plain or with accessories.  Their are so many ways to dress it up!  The material moves with you, I have 2 very busy boys and felt very modest and comfortable while wearing this dress.  Check out Whimsey Lane Apparel!

Here are a few more pictures of the Ava dress:

I am so excited about the launch of the new swimwear line!  Click here to check out some of the awesome swimming suits! ; )  I love the Linda Adjustable Tankini in Red Polka.  Isn't it so cute, modest, and fun!?
Whimsy Lane Apparel gave me the Ava dress to review and share with you!  All opinions are 100% my own!  
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...