3/14/2012

Hand Molds!

I LOVE my baby's precious little hands and toes and don't ever want to forget just how little they are.....SO I decided to take molds of them.  Have you ever been to the dentist to get molds of your teeth??  Well since I work in the dental field that's how I made my molds.  I recognize that most of you don't work in the dental office so I would  recommend checking your local craft store.  I've seen little kits that contain the putty and plaster needed to make these.  Aren't they precious?




1 comment:

  1. Love this baby mold idea- How do I do this?Where to I find the stuff-
    Is it easy to do?

    Love your blog - Glad I found it!
    Please visit my blog -

    Kelly
    http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...