1/29/2012

14 days of Valentine's Day!

Hello, and thanks for stopping by!  Feel free to click here to learn more about us and why we blog!

I made these tags for my husband.  Starting February 1st I gave him one each day leading up to Valentine's Day!  He totally loved it.  These are a few of his favorites so they are customized for him.  Feel free to use any of these ideas.  I hope they work for your loved one, If not I've added some blank tags at the bottom so you can make up your own!





Here are pictures of the finished project up close.  You can be creative and use the sayings to go with different goodies as well!
















If you want to use these tags then go ahead!  I've done all the work, mine as well share! : ) Just copy them into a document and size to preference.  Print & Enjoy!  Happy Valentines Day!















Here are some blank tags, so you can customize your own!


We would love for you to Follow us via:
Google + (In our Sidebar)

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. What fun ideas you have!! Love your blog. New follower:>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! What a great idea and thanks for putting the tags at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What font did you use for the "Honey Comb" one? It's super cute!

    I love these ideas. Can't wait to use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, the font on the honey comb tag is called "Cheri Liney". I'm pretty sure I got it from dafont. Thanks for commenting! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/16/2012

    Wow you two are amazing together. Can't believe how fast the time has gone. After 20 years, I was trying to find different ideas for cute sayings and came across yours. I remember the days I used to babysit you two. You guys ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw your fun idea on Pinterest and I look forward to using them for the hubby this up coming Valentine's Day....Maybe if I start now I can have them done...
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/19/2012

    Made a large birthday card like this by attaching candy bars using the name in what I was writing like You are a HUNK My SUGAR DADDY I see STARBURST when we kiss makes for a special card and a sweet tooth lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1/11/2013

    The quality of your articles and contents is great.
    valentine kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the ideas! I'll be using some of these for my husband this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any other idea's for "crush"? My hubby doesn't drink pop. Racking my brain, but I'm on ZERO sleep...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jennifer, I'm pretty sure their is a crush grape flavored jelly belly! That might work. If not maybe a hammer or Mandy Moore has a song called "I've got a crush on you"! Just some thoughts off the top of my head, I hope that helps, Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is there a way to change the text on the cards if we wanted to change the snack? The cards are absolutely DARLING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2/11/2013

    On the Butterfinger one, you should write: "You make my life sooo much butter!!!"
    It relates back to the butterfinger candy a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the idea! ; ) Heather has already put together and awesome list of candy bar sayings! Check them out here: http://welovebeingmoms.blogspot.com/2013/01/candy-bar-printables.html! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pringles a saying to attach for valentines day for kindergardners

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...